Sunday, January 10, 2010

If it's not Google, it doesn't matter... or was that Apple?

Aha! If you thought this was a post about technology, I fooled you! Contrarily, if you noticed the Blog title and wondered who in their right mind would refer to themselves as a saint and you being the sophisticated sort who doesn't need any of that "religious stuff", curiosity piqued you came on in anyway. You have been hooked! What in the world are you doing reading this stuff then?

Well, all I can say is one look won't tell you anything about me and what I'm about to release to the world starving for identity, relevance and hope. That's right, most of us haven't a clue who we really are, or why we are here on this blue ball. Try self identity and you come off looking goofy in the end. You need to hear who you were meant to be before the singularity. Yep, there "was" a "before".

If your not a Christian, or I should say a Bible educated Christian, then I want to introduce you to real Christianity, not what you heard from your football buddies or read in Sports Illustrated. Do they talk about religion in Sports Illustrated you ask? Mostly it's pictures I hear. But seriously, there is nothing worse than the misrepresentation of truth. It's downright robbery.

I hope I can be useful for your quest along with others before me and those even more qualified than myself to share the story of the ages. And your in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment